Here are a few tips to help you in search of those perfect boots:
- If it doesn’t fit in the shop, it wont fit at home.
- Don’t shop for footwear at the end of a day. Feet swell the longer you are on them. To ensure a good fit purchase at the beginning of the day.
- Always try on with a sock / stocking if you intend on wearing socks or stockings with your boot choice.
- Customize your fit. There are a myriad of foot, heel and sole buffers, cushions and comfort aids available at chemists.
- If you are buying a leather boot always put leather protector on the leather before use.